Head spa is the perfect de-stress therapy that comes with a truckload of benefits. A relaxing hair spa takes care of all your hair concerns in few sittings. Though some may consider it as an expensive affair, it is necessary to have one every three months. Hair spas involve techniques that are aimed at making hair strong and bouncy whilst addressing other hair concerns.
What are you waiting for? Have you tried a head spa in Phoenix? Focal Point Salon and Spa is famous for its relaxing and effective head spas in the city. It is a popular pick among Phoenix residents. Get their scalp treatment which makes use of traditional Japanese massages along with an organic face mask.
Who needs a head spa?
A number of hair problems that result from the dry summers at Phoenix can be treated using head spas. Also, hair treatments like rebonding, bleaching, perming and coloring are on the rise and so are their associated hair problems. Head spas are effective in treating:
- Hair breakage
- Thinning hair
- Hair fall
- Dry and dull hair
- Rough hair
- Dry and itchy scalp
- Slow hair growth
- Oily scalp
Benefits of hair spa:
- Boosts blood circulation: Even stress can meddle with proper blood flow. Any hair massage improves the blood circulation on the scalp thereby nourishing hair roots. Better blood circulation makes way for faster hair growth.
- Eliminates impurities and nourishes dull hair: Our hair is susceptible to absorbing impurities due to pollution which results in damaged hair. Hair spas remove the pollutants and dirt from the pores and get rid of frizzy and dull hair.
- Normalize hair oil secretion: For those with oily scalp, products that remove excess oil are used while for those with dry scalp, a nourishing product that facilitates oil secretion is used.
- Hair conditioning: The use of nourishing oil relaxes the hair follicles and deep conditions your hair. The salon products are aimed at hydrating your hair to make it smooth and shiny.
- Cuts down stress: The multi-step process is soothing and gives you ample time to relax. Work pressure and changes in lifestyles accounts to the stress we feel. Hair massage keeps negative and stressful emotions at bay and promotes good sleep.
- Reduce dandruff: Dandruff results because of dry scalp and results in hair fall. The scalp massage boosts the natural oil production and nourishes your scalp. It requires regular hair spa sessions though.
Bid adieu to dull-looking hair. Get frequent hair spas done and start loving and flaunting your shiny hair.